This policy provides explanations on the occasions in which we treat personal information.
The user can ask us to stop processing this information.
The user is invited to acquire more information about his rights and how he can exercise them..
This site and its contents have been regulated in accordance with art. 13 of EU 2016/679 “GDPR” Regulation. If the user does not want to accept, in whole or in part, the conditions set out below, he is obliged to interrupt the consultation of the site.
- We use the user’s personal information to allow the completion of the forms and to provide the requested services to the user.
- We provide interactive features that interact with social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
Type of data processed
The types of data and information collected and processed by Benedetta Capanna are:
- navigation data (automatically collected);
- data provided by the user voluntarily;
Data voluntarily provided by the user
Benedetta Capanna collects personal data provided voluntarily by users in case of:
- sending emails with the request for information on our products and services
- personal data voluntarily provided by filling in the appropriate forms
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
We then collect information on how our website is used. Information includes:
- IP address
- Type of browser and device
- Web page that leads to the site
- Search terms entered into a search engine leading to the site
- Use and navigation of the website (collected through cookies and similar technologies)
What’s the use of user’s information collected?
To fulfill a contract or take measures related to a contract: this is relevant in case the user registers to purchase a paid service. This includes:
- Verify user’s identity
- Sending the necessary communications to the user
- Providing customer assistance or support
To conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- Analyzing the use and measuring the effectiveness of our website for a better understanding of how they are used so that we can improve them to engage users
- Sending to the user information about products, services, special offers and similar information
- Diagnose problems on our website
The data will be processed using tools and / or methods designed to ensure its confidentiality, integrity and availability, in compliance with what is defined by law.
According to the law indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Are your personal data protected?
We are aware that the security of personal data is important. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical security checks to protect users’ personal data. However, despite our efforts, no security check is 100% effective and no one can ensure or guarantee the security of users’ personal data.
Where are user’s personal information stored?
Personal information and user files are stored on our servers and on the servers of companies, service providers, with whom we collaborate.
User’s personal data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to requests.
If any additional legislation imposes a longer retention time, this legislation will be respected by us.
In relation to this policy, the data subject may exercise the rights referred to the Articles 12 et seq. of the EU 2016/679 Regulation.
The user may revoke the consent, where it has been provided, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing before revocation. Furthermore, he will have the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him.
The user can also ask Benedetta Capanna, by sending a written communication to Benedetta Capanna – Via Tullio Levi Civita 8 – 00146 Roma, Italy e-mail: email@example.com:
- For the updating, rectification or integration of data;
- For the cancellation, for the transformation into anonymous form and for the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
The data controller is Benedetta Capanna, whose operational headquarters is in Via Tullio Levi Civita 8 – 00146 Roma, Italy.
Responsible for the treatment is Benedetta Capanna available at the company’s registered office in Via Tullio Levi Civita 8 – 00146 Roma, Italy.